The Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, specially designed for law enforcement, has a high-speed package containing a high performance engine with twin cam, multi-point injected V-8 and a high performance computer. The 4 speed electronic transmission has an extra capacity, limited slip and high ratio rear end.
Ventilated rims on these police cars are one inch wider than standard to force air onto the brakes for cooling, which is essential for stopping power at high speeds. The suspension package has high performance front and rear sway bars with heavyweight suspension bushings.
The P71 CVPI has NASCAR quality, fully adjustable front suspension that can be dialed in for high performance driving.
Our retired police cruisers have 120 amp alternators and external, aircraft quality engine coolers, two transmission coolers, double fan radiator cooling system, and, of course, a heavy-duty radiator.
Pre-sale vehicle servicing includes: engine fluids, spark plugs, wires; air filter, oil filter; high quality Valvoline VR1 oil, throttle body plate intake service and cleaning; engine and transmission mounts checked and/or replaced; transmission service, filter and gasket change and inspections, refilled with high quality Dextron5 fluid; limited slip rear end fluid replaced as required; brake fluid flush and inspection with a high quality pad replacement; wheel and axle bearings inspected and serviced.
We always have new stock available at our dealership. Come down to 3901 E La Palma Avenue, #A in the City of Anaheim to check out all of our inventory.
SECURITY UPGRADES ARE AVAILABLE!
K9 kennels, Emergency Lights Packages, Military Grade In-Car Police Video Cameras, exterior spotlights, Sirens, P.A.s, RTs, CBs, Security Partitons, Push Bars, Tow Packages, Power Inverters, Shotgun Racks and much much more! Give us a call for a quote, or for us to customize your P71 today!
Transmitter for the DC3
The US Military has deployed these to Iraq, Afgha
New Year's Eve can be an exciting night. However, sometimes things can get out of hand if safety precautions are not taken.
By using these common sense tips, we can Ring in the New Year Safely
* Don't Drive: If you don't have to get behind the wheel, avoid it. If you must drive, be alert and drive defensively, as more people will be driving under the influence on this night. And don't forget to wear your seat belt!
* Designate a Driver: If you are going to be driving on New Year's Eve, don't drink and drive. If you have a friend or relative who prefers not to drink, let them take the wheel.
* Monitor Your Alcohol Intake: Many people will be drinking on New Year's Eve and there is nothing wrong with that. However, it is critically important that you pay attention to how much you and others are consuming. Drink responsibly.
* Be Alert: Be aware of your surroundings, especially the behavior of others. Stay away from people who might cause you harm.
* Stick Together: In this manner we are able to look out for our friends and family. If possible, travel in groups. By doing so, you place a safety net around you. This is especially imperative for women!
Wild Rose Motors Ltd - Police Interceptors understands that everyone’s on a budget & during these times of uncertainty, WRML is proud to announce its’ newest Municipality Leasing Program.
By participating in our Municipality Leasing Program, your department is able to avoid pre-paying for fleets and equipment upgrades and installation.
If there is a service or special equipment that your municipality requires, please call us and we can give you a quote. We are your One Stop Shop!
We provide various Refurbishing Package Deals to Municipalities/Departments/Corporations.
Wild Rose Motors Ltd is prepared to facilitate any of your municipalities needs – please contact us so that we can get started on a quote for your municipality. Email or call us today!!